Deciphering With Astha Dhal (Podcast)

 Deciphering with Astha Dhal


          I hate it. I absolutely despise it. How could he do this to me? I knew I should have kept my distance. What is wrong with me? I shouldn't have opened up myself. She is truly awful. That was no way of speaking! Doesn't she get it? I should not have shared it. I should've kept it to myself. Something is wrong with me. I can't breathe. I want to let go. I want to die.  

          Today the teenagers deal with problems way different from what the Millenials dealt with. It is important to know that you are not alone. When people say, "look they have a bigger problem than you, so shut up..." I personally want to punch those people. Everyone is going through something. A teenager's problem is way different from an adult's. Deciphering with Astha Dhal is a podcast by Astha Dhal deciphering the life of a teenager.

          The calm and serene voice of Astha leads us to into her soul. She takes us through the heart and mind of a 21st-century teenager. She gives words to the emotions I have felt for a long time and didn't know it was possible to give it a shape... a form. Aastha's short yet emotion-rich episodes make it easy for any teenager to connect with her. The episode The chess game gave me goosebumps. 
   
          Something that I loved about this podcast is that it is honest. It answers a lot of questions. What does it feel like to be betrayed? How do you deal with feeling vulnerable? How no to blame oneself? What does it feel like to die? By navigating through these questions, Astha answers one of the biggest questions of all time... How to live?

Rating: 4.5/5





 


               


Comments

  1. I really love listening your podcasts, they all are very good. Can't wait for the new ones. I wish you all the best🥰 keep goinggg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I genuinely love the way astha put her thoughts in words in her soft voice....as a listener i get attached to it and can't stop it in a midway..ig this explains how good she does her thing❤...keep going🤗🌹

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been listening to this podcast from the start and it isn't only addictive to listen to but also addresses the problem of teenagers and lets them know they are not alone in this..a must listen podcast for all teenagers out there
    N.T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just listened to your podcast for the first time and I really enjoyed it!! :)!! Thank you 🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true !! Ok I have been Meaning to finally sit down and listen to ur Podcast.I really love all your Positive messages you put out ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I literally love listening to your podcasts and I have heard all of them and belive me you have such good thoughts and you aree really going very well keep going.

    Don't stop doing what you are doing and I really love it🌸🌸🌸

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Trials of Apollo- The Hidden Oracle (Book)

Brooklyn Nine Nine! (Series)

Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story (Series)

The Picture of Dorian Gray (Book)